Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweet dreams are made of pizza and gum.

In the process of waking up this morning, I realized that I seemed to be chewing. Hold up. Chewing? Yup, I was dream-eating! At least, I think I was. And just what was I dream-eating? Well, it might have been pizza because that's the first thing that came to me. I must have been dreaming up some pizza. But it also could have been a dream about chewing gum because that was the second thing I thought about. Pizza? Oh wait, I was probably just chewing some gum. Who can unlock the mysteries of the human mind? And what will I dream-eat tonight, I wonder...


In the truck, in dreams, whenever.

P.S. The italicized parts are my actual thoughts from this morning. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...