Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Brief Musical Interlude: Walk off the Earth

I discovered Walk off the Earth during my routine pinterest business. Whenever someone pins or likes or follows anything from my pinterest account, I always go and check out their pinboards. It's only polite. That's how I came upon Katie's look and listen board, and that's how I found WOTE. (Yes, I do like abbreviating things.) Of course, I found myself charmed--as I so often am--by their sweet sound and inventive videos. Here's a little sampling below.





Nice, yeah? Maybe you're charmed, too. We all are! Goody for us! 

You can visit Walk off the Earth's website here and their youtube channel here.

7 comments:

  1. An absolutely awesome video :) Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Have you seen their cover of "Somebody That I Used to Know"? The band members all plays a single guitar. It's pretty awesome. Recommend!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I hadn't heard "Little Boxes" yet. Thanks for sharing the fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlies, just wanted to say that I love your blog so have given it an award! :)

    You can check out what I mean here:

    http://www.flyanyways.com/2012/04/blog-award-am-i-fully-fledged-now.html

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeekkkkk!!! Thanks so much!

      Much obliged,

      The onmyhonor sisters

      Delete
    2. Whoa, awesome! Thanks so much, Jordan-Leigh! We're definitely in good company. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...