Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Mixtape: Old School Ghouls


This mixtape includes some of my favorite Halloween music from the '80s and '90s (well, the '60s too, because hello, The Rolling Stones). I should probably mention that I listen to this business all year long.  And let me tell you, business is good. Really, you knew that was coming. Get ready for a spooky blast from the not so distant past...


1. I Was a Teenage Werewolf, The Cramps
2. Pet Sematary, The Ramones
3. Paint It, Black, The Rolling Stones
4. Psycho Killer, Talking Heads
5. Nocturnal Me, Echo & the Bunnymen
6. Dead Man's Party, Oingo Boingo
7. Sympathy for the Devil, Guns N' Roses
8. Human Fly, The Cramps
9. Devil Inside, INXS
10. People are Strange, Echo & the Bunnymen
11. Cat People, David Bowie
12. Witchy Woman, The Eagles
13. Weird Science, Oingo Boingo
14. Thriller, Michael Jackson

Check out my other Halloween mixtape suggestions: Country Killers, Creepy Sleepies, Vintage Villains, Instrumental Ills, and The Night is Dark and Deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...