Saturday, October 27, 2012

Insta-sista


It's been a cold and murky week here in Spokane. This was my morning commute to the air force base. My, what lovely gloom. It won't be long before the snow arrives and I'm subjected to my yearly tumble down the cement stairs out front. Well, I can't wait. Until then, here's a spooky sampling of my Halloween-ish instagrams...


The window display at Second Look Books. Loved it enough to stand there and take a picture like a creep-o. 


I have recently eaten more autumn mix than I think any individual should consume. EVER. 


This terrific spider moved in outside the front door. Now I have a greeter every time I arrive home.


You may not have realized this, but I took part in garland making with Catherine, and I sort of wish I'd agreed to make a garland of my very own. Of course, the smashed canine faces of these skeletons added to their deformed feet make them a total Dollar Store and Halloween win. 

I'd also like to take a moment to point out that this is the six hundred and sixty-sixth post. 666!!! How fitting and terrifying. 


For more random adventuring, creepy crawlies, and malformed plastic bits, visit me on instagram. 
@christinesuzanne
or




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...