Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Peanut & Purls...and more Peanut!


I just got back from a nice little extended weekend to California to visit Monika (and Beck and one of the housewives from Real Housewives of Orange County). While I was gone, Christine was nice enough to keep Peanut and Genevieve company. In return, Peanut was nice enough to break plates and keep Christine up at night.

I know that Peanut can be a little bit of a brat cat. Believe me, I really, really know. That being said, she loves me so much and thinks she's a little fluffy person, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Here's how she decided to greet me when I returned home.


I should have posted about all this amazingly floofy yarn I purchased and how I'm going to start knitting up some fall/winter treasures and how I might even try to sell some online. I should have posted about that, but I didn't. I fell asleep after a late night out at the fair. I'll get back on track real soon, I promise.


2 comments:

  1. Haha. That face! Broken things and sleepless nights have been known to occur around here, accompanied always by that guilty little, impossible to stay mad at, face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she is impossible to stay mad at for long, but I sure do have to yell at her a lot!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...